How to make boring, interesting.
Take a look at any ‘news’ page on a corporate website and the same old stories and press releases appear time after time.
- The boring product launch press release. Sorry, but it is
- The dreaded ‘strategic partnership’ announcement
- The appointment of a new CMO. As if anyone cares
- The annual customer/channel event. Yawn
- The perennial customer win story. Not again
- The ‘raising investment’ brag
- The new office opening. Oh please, stop
If you must do these things, how can you apply some serious storytelling to give your brand a lift?
Take a look at our guide to making the boring sound interesting.