PR Consultant (Part-time)
North America (Home Based)
We are hiring for our fast-growing, dynamic virtual team in North America.
PR and Communication Consultants please get in touch. At Berkeley Communications, we put story at the heart of everything we do. With offices in the U.K., Munich, Sydney, and North America, we are an international full-service PR and communications agency. We are looking for a freelance consultant to join our experienced virtual team.
Our 75-strong team is made up of former journalists, account directors with years of experience under their belts, skilled graphic designers, and PR executive talent. Consultants can be based in the Central or Eastern time zones within North America and be able to work in a part-time capacity of 20-25 hours per week (to start).
The consultant will be responsible for the day-to-day running of a number of different accounts, ensuring the team is motivated and delivers client expectations. This person will take a leading role in delivering results and will have strong media contacts and an eye for a story.
Do you have a passion for PR and communications? Do you build great client relationships? And do you help teams achieve great things? If so, we want you in our growing business.
Who are we?
- Storytellers. We thrive on creating and uncovering great stories for our clients
- One of the fastest-growing international integrated communications agencies in the UK
- We deliver genuinely exciting and creative campaigns that exist to make a difference to our clients
- We work with big brands, small start-ups and everything in between
Who are you?
- An enthusiastic, self-starter with 8-10 years of PR and communications experience, B2B tech communications experience a plus
- Motivated by getting great results for your clients
- Experienced in leading multiple accounts in a PR agency atmosphere
- Excited about writing top quality content for all media and digital channels and working within a friendly, passionate team
- Organized, thorough, with excellent attention to detail and a keen interest in business and tech
- A person who thrives in a fully remote environment
- Hungry for new opportunities and challenges to develop your career
- Experienced Communicator who can work with the media, international teams, and clients