Develop your brand story and your B2B narrative with Berkeley’s Storytelling Academy
Most business stories are the human equivalent of a stranger you meet at a party who talks endlessly about themselves. Before long, you’re looking over their shoulder for someone more interesting. And that could be your competitor.
During this masterclass session with our Chief Storyteller Chris Hewitt, you will learn how to filter your message through a six-step story process and end up with something much more engaging and memorable.
This will bring clarity to your pitch and in turn, win hearts, minds and more exposure for your business.
How does our Storytelling Academy work?
How do best-selling authors get you to turn the page until you can’t stop? What glues you to your seat at the cinema or theatre? Why do some bloggers command such a huge following?
Professional storytellers such as filmmakers, writers, authors and journalists follow a bunch of rules that are largely the same. There’s a magic formula to telling stories.
We have codified their secrets into a process that works. If it works for Hollywood, it can work for you.
The in person workshop is approximately three hours long, with a maximum of eight delegates @ £395
The virtual workshop is less than two hours with as many as wish to join @ £295
Upcoming workshop dates
- Thursday 22nd February 2024 – morning session – Book Now
- Thursday 25th April 2024 – morning session – Book Now
- Friday 8th December 2023 – morning session – Book Now
- Thursday 29th February 2024 – morning session – Enquire Now
- Thursday 25th January 2024 – Europe/US timezone – Enquire Now
- Thursday 28th March 2024 – Europe/US timezone – Enquire Now
- Thursday 23rd May 2024 – Europe/US timezone – Enquire Now
Looking for a bespoke storytelling session?
We can also tailor our storytelling session for your business.
What you'll take away from our Storytelling Academy
- Sales and marketing presentations are elevated above the mundane
- PR becomes more persuasive
- Marketing content becomes more compelling
- HR reduces staff churn and attracts new talent
- Web sites and video content becomes more memorable
- Speeches and presentations become more engaging
- Social media becomes more shareable
- CPD-accredited course
Chris is the chief storyteller and CEO of the Berkeley Communications Group. He started his career working as a reporter on national and lifestyle media before moving into the world of business journalism. Chris is a business storytelling trainer at the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Tech UK as is the founder of the Berkeley Storytelling Academy and the CEO of the Berkeley Communications Group.
Regardless of what point you are at in your career or what your specific job role is this course will make you think differently about how you can stand out from the crowd, communicate more effectively and have a bit of fun creating stories that will help you connect with your audience
Register your place